Why Wood is Good – from the NZHHA
10 Top Reasons why Wood is Good to use in a MFE clean-air approved Wood Fire
- Wood Fires are designed to heat more than just one room at a time.
- Wood Fires use one of the World’s most sustainable fuel sources – wood!
- Wetback water booster kits can be fitted to some Wood Fires, supplying most of a home’s hot water needs without using electricity.
- Wood fuel is carbon neutral.
- Running a Wood Fire is one of, if not the cheapest, form of heating your home.
- Clean air approved Wood Fires are affordable and easy to install.
- When power-cuts hit, Wood Fires can keep going, and going, and going.
- Wood Fires can also be used for cooking, drying clothes etc – a useful appliance during a civil defense disaster.
- Give the family the advantage of having a dry and healthy home, with less moisture.
- Wood Fires offer great performance, styling, and make any home warmer and drier, with the added advantage of ambience and the “cosy factor.”